Bruna Sewing Pattern

Bruna Sewing Pattern. First, you will need to take a few measurements or you can also use some standard measurements. I'm a branding photographer, based in maryland usa.

Sewing For Fashion Designers Anette Fischer 9781780672304 Boek Bruna Nl
Sewing For Fashion Designers Anette Fischer 9781780672304 Boek Bruna Nl from www.bruna.nl
Bruna the capybara by maria handmade design represents brazil in this beautiful collection. I am a size small for the top half of my body and i will be giving you guys the pattern and measurements for sizes m and l. I am passionate about sewing and love to work with other passionate creatives and small business owners who appreciate handmade. That was most important for me. 18 free bunny patterns to sew.

That was most important for me.

I really hope you like it! I feel like i won the lottery because i married into a family of very talented seamstresses and master tailors. I just got this pattern. Pinterest instagram facebook youtube twitch love you all! I'm a fan and this one is the third pattern i have from you. Currently learning how to sew!

Thank you for reading about Bruna Sewing Pattern, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://greatnesia.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url